Lead Bank is not your traditional community bank. Our out-of-the-box thinking, strategy, open-concept locations, and non-traditional way of banking are just the start of our uniqueness. We have been a fixture in the Kansas City community since 1928, offering a comprehensive list of financial services including business banking, personal banking, and banking as a service.
We are looking for a Client Support Specialist to join our Deposit team! The Client Support Specialist is the voice of the company when interacting with clients. Our team of Bankers work in a fast-paced environment where they multitask and prioritize their work using their discretion.
Interdepartmental collaboration has allowed Client Support Specialists to learn and find new passions. A majority of our Deposit Team remain on the Lead Bank team and have since grown their careers in other areas of the Bank, including Accounting, Risk, Lending, and Management.
To thrive in this role, you must:
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment, multitasking when required while also showing great attention to detail
- Bring excellent client care skills that will help you build professional relationships and curate interactions based on client motivations
- Show curiosity, show humility, be open to new ideas and approach your work with a growth mindset
- Are a team player and enjoy working with people to achieve the best and most efficient result
- Show a strong accountability and group responsibility for the customers we serve, taking on and performing tasks
In this role you will:
- Answer and route phone calls and give/take the appropriate information
- Resolve problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems
- Provide ongoing relationship servicing to clients to further business, to include status or enhancements to account productivity and suggestions for any resolutions
- Complete checking and savings account transactions to include verifying deposit amounts and customer account balances, and check examination via an on-line terminal
- Document outcome and steps taken while assisting clients, as well as updating files and databases
- Utilize CRM (Customer-Relationship Management) system
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Google Suite
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation based on experience, geographic location, and role
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k matching, Wellness, and Disability benefits
- Flexible vacation policy, plus three mental health days and your birthday off
- A challenging and fulfilling opportunity to join one of the most experienced teams in banking and fintech
- A fun team-oriented environment where your career will be supported
- Dress For Your Day dress code
*Hours: Monday-Friday 9:00am to 6:00pm Saturday (Rotating Schedule) 8:45am-12:00 pm
*Lead Bank is proud to have an inclusive culture committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity in all employment decisions regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
*Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.