Position Title: Senior Data Analyst
Open Positions: 1
Posted Date: November 9, 2022
Location: Lee’s Summit, MO (310 Building)
Supervisor: Lane Swan
Apply online at: https://geha.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/GEHACareers/job/Lees-Summit-MO/Senior-Data-Analyst_R-003968
Within Analytics function this position is responsible for the development of analytical insights for all business units. Responsible for mentoring other Data Analysts. Serves as a lead liaison to business units for analytical support and is a super user of analytic solutions supported by the Analytics division. Requires expert level knowledge of enterprise accepted reporting, data and systems.
• Mentor for other Data Analysts that deliver analysis and insights in order to support all business functions and enterprise level initiatives.
• Responsible for analytic request intake, prioritization and tracking.
• Develops reports, data files and dashboards based on request requirements through direct interaction with business units.
• Conducts research and analysis to provide insights and results back to business and senior management.
• Expert level knowledge of enterprise accepted analytical and data sources in order to satisfy business requests and maximize efficiency.
• Responsible for working with manager to lead ongoing communication and planning with Data and Solutions teams within Analytics Division in order to fully support business functions.
• Create new insightful metrics to help enterprise track and analyze data.
• Foster team culture to promote strong documentation writing.
Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare, Business Administration, Computer Science, Statistics or a related discipline.
• Requires six plus years of experience in Data Analytics or Data Management role (internally or at another company).
• Prefer experience in healthcare.
• Prefer experience managing staff
GEHA is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which means we will not discriminate against any individual based on sex, race, color, national origin, disability, religion, age, military status, genetic information, veteran status, pregnancy, marital status, gender identity, and sexual orientation, as well as all other characteristics and qualities protected by federal, state, or local law. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
An Executive Order was released stating that federal contractors must require COVID-19 vaccinations for all US employees. As a company that works on federal contracts, we have a legal requirement to comply with the executive order, if it is enforced.