Position Summary: Painter must be able to complete commercial grade painting projects independently. The projects are campus wide and require a dependable and detail oriented self-motivated individual.
Essential Job Functions:
- Complete all project work orders in an accurate, efficient, and professional manor.
- Clean and maintain work areas on a scheduled weekly basis.
- Provide assistance as assigned to other personnel in other trades as needed for the completion of work orders and demands on department staff.
- Regular and reliable attendance at the worksite and adhere to assigned schedule.
- Adhere to all company and departmental policies and procedures per the guidebook including all safety requirements including all safety guidelines.
- Utilize electronic time management system to input time, attendance and paid off request.
Non-Essential Job Functions:
- Follow a preventative maintenance schedule, as assigned by Manager.
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Valid Driver's license.
- Able to acquire and apply knowledge, skills, and experience to accomplish results.
Able to demonstrate commitment to the position and accepts responsibility for personal actions.
- 18 years of age
- 6 months of general labor/painting experience
- Painting or maintenance 2 years' experience
Physical and Mental Requirements:
N/A Not Applicable Activity - Not applicable to this occupation
O Occasionally Position requires this activity up to 33% of the time (02.5+ hrs/day)
F Frequently Position requires this activity up to 33% of the time (02.5-5.5+hrs/day)
C Constantly Position requires this activity more than 66% of the time (5.5+ hrs/day)
F Inside Work
F Outside Work
O Excessive Noise
C Use of Hands/Fingers
F Climb - Stairs/Ladders
F Lifting: 20 Min lbs. And 50 Max lbs. Individually
F Exposure to Hazards
F Exposure to Temperatures
C Operate Equipment/Company Vehicles
O Operate Computers
(List Equipment Type): Power Tools,
C Personal Protective Equipment: Steel toe safety shoes, Safety glasses, hard hats, Work gloves, Respirator
F Other Personal Protective Equipment: Electrical flash hazard gloves, mask, vest, rubber mat and custom fitting safety fall harness.
Work Environment: Outside/Inside Campus Setting: Student buildings & rooms, Hotel & motel rooms, Cafeteria, Office buildings, Classrooms, Computer data center, outdoor trenching and digging for direct burial power cables.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.