Saint Luke’s Anderson County Hospital in Garnett, KS is seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant to join our Med/Surg Department. You will have the opportunity to help improve hospital throughput and capacity while enhancing the patient experience. Our CNAs make an impact on our patient’s hospital stay daily by providing individualized care in a positive and supportive work environment. We are proud to treat our patients and each other with respect and kindness, ensuring our vision of being “The Best Place to Get Care. The Best Place to Give Care”.
- 12 hour shifts
- Provides patient care under the direction and supervision of an RN or LPN.
- Performs direct and indirect patient care tasks.
- Provides assistance with activities of daily living and care such as bathing, hygiene, elimination and toileting, nutrition, feeding, hydration, ambulation and positioning.
- Anticipates the patient’s family needs in a proactive fashion.
- Individualizes and modifies care according to the patient’s needs.
- Collaborates with other health care team members to enhance the provision of patient care.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have strong communication and time management skills. We are seeking Certified Nursing Assistants who are team oriented, eager to expand their skills, and possess a strong attention to detail.
Why Saint Luke’s?
- Wages starting at $17.50, pay increases based on years of relevant experience.
- Our leadership supports nurse engagement and allows their voices to be heard.
- We value our nursing assistant and nurses’ knowledge, experience, and expertise to improve patient outcomes and quality care.
- The opportunity to make an impact on their unit, hospital, health system, and the healthcare industry.
- Continuing Education, tuition reimbursement, and leadership and other career training available
- Saint Luke’s offers competitive salaries and benefits packages to all eligible employees