Saint Luke’s Anderson County Hospital in Garnett is seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant to join our team. You will have the opportunity to help improve hospital throughput and capacity while enhancing the patient experience. Our CNAs make an impact on our patient’s hospital stay daily by providing individualized care in a positive and supportive work environment. We are proud to offer low patient ratios and treat our patients and each other with respect and kindness, ensuring our vision of being “The Best Place to Get Care. The Best Place to Give Care”.
- Provides patient care under the direction and supervision of an RN or LPN.
- Performs direct and indirect patient care tasks.
- Provides assistance with activities of daily living and care such as bathing, hygiene, elimination and toileting, nutrition, feeding, hydration, ambulation and positioning.
- Anticipates the patient’s family needs in a proactive fashion.
- Individualizes and modifies care according to the patient’s needs.
- Collaborates with other health care team members to enhance the provision of patient care.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have strong communication and time management skills. We are seeking Certified Nursing Assistants who are team oriented, eager to expand their skills, and possess a strong attention to detail.