The Opportunity: Saint Luke’s Hospital of Kansas City Crittenton Children’s Center in South Kansas City, MO is seeking a Clinical Coordinator in assisting the Clinical Nurse Manager in supervising, planning, organizing, directing, and coordinating the day-to-day operation of the unit. This includes all personnel-related aspects of the department, serving as a positive professional role model exhibiting clinical leadership, independent judgment, and decision-making skills.
- Acts as a resource for the staff in the area of maintaining departmental records, scheduling staff development, and other special projects.
- Assess learning needs
- Plans, implements, and evaluates educational activities for nursing staff
- Serves as a clinical resource and change agent for staff in the promotion and support of the professional practice environment.
- Must be flexible to meet the unit needs
Crittenton Children's Center is the Kansas City area's premier provider of psychiatric care for children, adolescents and their families. We offer one of the area's most comprehensive behavioral health care programs.
- Registered Nurse, Bachelor's Degree
- Applicable Experience:
- 1 year
- Basic Life Support - American Heart Association or Red Cross, Registered Nurse - Various