Role will be trained to support the Patient Transportation, Patient Sitter, and Screener teams by floating between departments as needed based on staffing and patient care needs.
- Welcome and complete screening for patients and visitors entering SLHS facility
- Assist with directions as needed
- Transport inpatients from one department to another for testing/procedures
- Able to maneuver wheel chairs, carts, and beds as needed for transportation
- Closely monitor and observe patients in a 1:1 setting due to safety concerns
Work Shift: 6:45am- 3:15pm (3 shifts per week)
Job RequirementsApplicable Experience:
Less than 1 year
Job DetailsPart Time
Day (United States of America)
The best place to get care. The best place to give care. Saint Luke’s 12,000 employees strive toward that vision every day. Our employees are proud to work for the only faith-based, nonprofit, locally owned health system in Kansas City. Joining Saint Luke’s means joining a team of exceptional professionals who strive for excellence in patient care. Do the best work of your career within a highly diverse and inclusive workspace where all voices matter.
Join the Kansas City region's premiere provider of health services. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Effective November 1st, 2021, full COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment for all Saint Luke’s Health System employees unless a medical or religious exemption is approved.