The Opportunity :
Wright Memorial Hospital in Trenton, MO is currently looking for a food service worker to quickly and efficiently provide excellent customer service to our patients and their families. As a member of our nutrition team, you will play a critical role in ensuring that our patients receive the nutrition they need for their healing.
The Work :
· Handling, preparing, and serving food in accordance with written menu and sanitation regulations.
· Preparing of cafeteria food service and delivery of food to customers
· Restocking of cafeteria supplies
· Maintaining sanitation of work areas dishes and equipment.
· Maintaining inventory control, product rotation, labeling, and safe food handling practices to assure continued availability to customers.
· Assisting in other Cashier and Dishwasher responsibilities as necessary
There are a variety of roles available within Nutrition and can include Food Runner, Tray Line, Food Prep, Dishwasher, Store Room, and more. The ideal candidate values team work and has great customer service. You’ll need to able to work quickly and efficiently.
Why Saint Luke’s?:
· Saint Luke’s offers competitive salaries and benefits packages to all of their employees, click here to find out more.
· We believe in creating a collaborative environment where all voices are heard.
· We are here for you and will support you in achieving your goals.
· We are dedicated to innovation and always looking for ways to improve.
Applicable Experience:Less than 1 year
Job DetailsFull Time
Swing (United States of America)
"The best place to get care. The best place to give care." That is the Saint Luke's vision and, whether in a hospital, clinic, practice, or office, our more than 12,000 employees strive toward that vision every day. Saint Luke's employees are proud of our rich history and heritage, and that we remain the only faith-based, nonprofit, locally owned health system in Kansas City. Joining Saint Luke's means joining a team of exceptional professionals who always strive for excellence in patient care. Take this opportunity to do the best work of your career within a highly diverse and inclusive work space where all voices matter.
Join the Kansas City region's premiere provider of health services. Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire only non-tobacco users.
Effective November 1st, 2021, full COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment for all Saint Luke’s Health System employees unless a medical or religious exemption is approved.