As a Home Health Registered Nurse, you will function independently and is responsible for providing patient care in the home setting. You will be responsible for care planning, case management, patient education, wound care, disease management and more in your patients’ home. You will work closely with your patients and their families. You will have the opportunity to work with a cutting-edge remote patient monitoring system allowing you to perform virtual visits. As a nurse on our Home Health team, you will utilize your full scope of nursing skills, including wound and ostomy care, PICC line care, chronic care education and medication reviews.
You will work autonomously with a collaborative and supportive team. This is a multidisciplinary team of medical professionals with various skills, experience, education and specialties all working together through the care management process. This is a team that is there for each other and communicates a lot via phone. They support each other when questions arise and help each other in making sure we provide the best care possible to our patients.
Shift: Monday-Friday with flexibility during daytime hours. On-call as assigned.
- Utilizing the nursing process throughout the provision of patient/family care.
- Coordinating the care of patients and consulting other disciplines of the health care team.
- Facilitating patient care, anticipating patient care needs, individualizing patient care and adjusting or modifying the nursing plan of care as appropriate.
- Collaborating with the medical staff and the other disciplines to provide and enhance patient care.
- Adhering to all nursing policies and standards, and proactively strives to maintain and improve quality outcomes.