Saint Luke’s Home Care and Hospice has set the standard for quality, compassionate home health services for over 30 years. Our team serves 27 counties in Missouri and Kansas through five regional offices. We are part of a top rated organization, Saint Luke’s Health System, one of Kansas City’s oldest health care institutions. At Saint Luke’s, you will find clinical excellence, research, innovation, and one of the friendliness teams around.
We have rewarding career opportunities for RN home care case managers in various locations throughout the metro. Whatever stage of your nursing career you are in, you will find that working in home care will interest and challenge you.
New graduates and nurses early in their career will appreciate the support of our nurse residency program, mentorship from experienced home care leaders, and our staff of clinical educators and preceptors. Experienced nurses will enjoy taking the next step in their career where they can fully utilize their critical thinking skills and practice more independently. Those later in their career will appreciate getting to spend time 1:1 with their patients while focusing on patient and family education.
All our nurses enjoy a great deal of autonomy, the ability to set their own schedule, and seeing patients through acute discharge to recovery.
- Completing the initial patient assessment to determine home care needs.
- Initiating a plan of care and making revisions as the patient’s status and needs change.
- Coordinating the patient’s care plan and collaborating with other disciplines that are part of the health care team.
- Performing appropriate preventive and rehabilitative nursing procedures including wound and ostomy care.
- Educating the patient and family members on following the care plan and medication administration.
- Identifying discharge planning needs as part of the care plan development and implementing prior to discharge of the patient.
- Candidates must have an active Missouri and Kansas RN License.
Why Saint Luke’s Home Care and Hospice:
- Working in an environment where you are supported by leadership and a team of skilled healthcare professionals dedicated to providing the highest levels of care.
- State of the art technology, including widespread use telemonitoring to ensure positive patient outcomes.
- Multiple branch offices so you can work in your community close to home.
- Commitment to a safe and kind work environment with abundant resources.
- Opportunities for career advancement and development of your nursing and people skills.
- Saint Luke’s offers competitive salaries and benefits packages, along with top mileage reimbursement rates, to all eligible employees.
Job RequirementsApplicable Experience:
Basic Life Support - American Heart Association or Red Cross, Driver's License - Various, Registered Nurse - Various