The Speech and Language Pathologist - Home Care assesses and treats speech and language disorders and impairments in a home care setting.
- Conducts evaluations of an individual's speech and language skills using applicable diagnostic materials and tools
- develops treatment plans that utilize appropriate intervention approaches, strategies, and materials
- Establishes treatment priorities that include advising, educating, and counseling.
- completes required documentation to record assessment and progress
- Collaborates with physicians, family members, and other clinical providers to provide effective therapies
- Ensures that treatment that is provided aligns with patient needs and is within the guidelines set by the payer
- May direct support staff in assisting with treatment
Why St. Luke’s Home Care:
- Working in an environment where you are supported by leadership and a team of skilled healthcare professional dedicated to providing the highest levels of care.
- Having the autonomy to set your own schedule and flexibility to meet your personal and family needs, including late start or early ending times.
- State of the art technology including widespread use telemonitoring to ensure positive patient outcomes.
- Commitment to a safe and kind work environment with abundant resources.
- Competitive pay program and top mileage reimbursement rates.
- Opportunities for career advancement and development of your nursing and people skills.
- Saint Luke’s offers competitive salaries and benefits packages to all eligible employees, click here to find out more.
For more than 30 years, Saint Luke's has set the standard for home care and hospice services throughout the Kansas City area. Saint Luke’s Home Care is one of the regions premier providers of a continuum of health care in the home, and led by clinicians with decades of experience in the Home Health and Hospice industry. And as part of Saint Luke’s Health System, we deliver the same high-quality, comprehensive, and compassionate care
Applicable Experience:Less than 1 year
Speech Language Pathologist (KS) - Kansas Department for Aging and Disability Services, Speech Language Pathologist (MO) - Missouri Division of Professional Registration
The best place to get care. The best place to give care. Saint Luke’s 12,000 employees strive toward that vision every day. Our employees are proud to work for the only faith-based, nonprofit, locally owned health system in Kansas City. Joining Saint Luke’s means joining a team of exceptional professionals who strive for excellence in patient care. Do the best work of your career within a highly diverse and inclusive workspace where all voices matter.
Join the Kansas City region's premiere provider of health services. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Effective November 1st, 2021, full COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment for all Saint Luke’s Health System employees unless a medical or religious exemption is approved.