Bishop Spencer Place in Kansas City, MO is currently seeking a Housekeeping Associate to be responsible for the cleanliness of our facility. As a member of the Environmental Services Department you will be instrumental to fighting against hospital infection. Our priority is patient care in that we interact with patients daily and have the opportunity to bring something positive to their day to ensure Saint Luke’s is “The Best Place To Get Care, The Best Place To Give Care.”
We have an immediate opening in our Environmental Services department for an experienced Housekeeping Associate who enjoys working with seniors. Our housekeeping staff ensures that resident apartments, the skilled and assisted nursing units, and common areas are maintained in a very clean, safe, and comfortable manner. This is a part-time weekend day position. Responsibilities of this position includes:
- Cleaning and polishing furniture and fixtures
- Cleaning, washing, and sanitizing kitchen and bathroom fixtures
- Cleaning floors, to include sweeping, dusting, mopping, vacuuming, and disinfecting
- Remove dirt, dust, grease from surfaces and windows using proper cleaning and disinfecting solutions
- Cleaning hallways, stairways, and elevators
- Discarding waste/trash into proper containers and relining trash receptacles with plastic liners
- May assist in laundry
We are looking for someone that is excited about working with people and have a positive attitude, strong customer service skills, willingness to work, flexible, able to work without any guidance, eager to learn, not afraid to ask questions, can be on your feet all day, and a team player.
Why Saint Luke’s?:
- Saint Luke’s offers competitive salaries and benefits packages to all eligible employees.
- We believe in creating a collaborative environment where all voices are heard.
- We are here for you and will support you in achieving your goals.
- We are dedicated to innovation and always looking for ways to improve.