We are hiring a full-time Lab Support Technician for our System Float Pool. This position will float between 2-3 of our 4 main locations. These locations are at the Plaza, Lee's Summit, North Kansas City and Overland Park.
This is a full-time night shift position
- Individuals in this position support the laboratory in one or several key areas that include phlebotomy, and arterial collection and support and participate in competency evaluations of multi-skilled workers in patient care areas.
- Quality control maintenance of various point of care instruments, patient registration, test ordering, processing of outreach patient specimens, processing of inpatient specimens, specifically directed preparation and record keeping for blood components and various direct client services functions
- Previous Lab Support Technician or Phlebotomy experience required
- BLS required through American Heart Association and American Red Cross
- Candidates with 1 year of Phlebotomy or lab collection experience strongly preferred.
Why Saint Luke’s?
- We value knowledge, experience, and expertise to improve patient outcomes and quality care.
- The opportunity to make an impact on the health system and the healthcare industry.
- Saint Luke’s offers competitive salaries and benefits packages.