Allen County Regional Hospital in Iola, Kansas is looking for a Medical Lab Scientist (Clinical Lab Scientist, Medical Technologist) to join our lab team. You will have the opportunity to perform medical laboratory testing in a CLIA-certified laboratory. Our lab is a multi-disciplinary and collaborative team with diverse backgrounds and experience levels, which ensures our vision of being “The best place to get care. The best place to give care.” is maintained.
- Part-Time - 20 hours per week
- Performs accurate and reliable analyses requiring a complex network of steps and variables
- Recognizes technical, instrument or physiological problems, identifying causes and evaluating alternative solutions
- Confirms and verifying laboratory results utilizing in-depth knowledge of techniques, principles and instruments
- Correlates and interpreting data based on knowledge of physiological conditions affecting test results
- Establishes and monitors quality assurance programs
- Participates in performance improvement programs
We are seeking a Medical Lab Scientist that is confident in their skills, patient focused, positive, and willing to go above and beyond for their patients and peers. We are open to new graduates as well as experienced MLS applicants. We are looking for professionals who are able to multi-task and can adapt to change in our fast-paced environment.