Anderson County Hospital in Garnett, Kansas is looking for an Executive Administrative Assistant/Medical Staff Coordinator to provide administrative support to Administration and follows credentialing procedures to ensure all Medical Staff and Allied Health Professionals are adequately and accurately credentialed. This position is a wonderful opportunity to be a part of a compassionate and diverse team that prides themselves on having a culture of kindness. You will work under a friendly and supportive leadership team all while having the opportunity to work independently performing a wide variety of complex and confidential administrative responsibilities.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have a strong attention to detail, excellent customer service skills and the ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality. Because you will have a diverse workload, being able to manage several ongoing priorities with last minute requests will be very important.
- Organizes Board of Trustees, Medical Staff and community Town Hall meetings by preparing meeting materials and presentations, sending invitations, communicating with participants, and taking and distributing meeting minutes.
- Completes credentialing on Medical Staff and Allied Health Professionals.
- Helps organize leadership committee meetings as lead by the Administrator.? Prepares and distributes related materials and takes meeting minutes.
- Maintains schedule and Outlook calendar for Administrator.
- Handles highly confidential and sensitive information.
- Performs general clerical duties to include preparing letters and mailings, filing paper and electronic materials, and maintaining email and SharePoint distribution lists and permissions.
- Assists with the development and coordination of employee events (e.g. special recognition events).
- Uses independent judgment to plan, prioritize, and organize a diversified workload.
- Prepares PowerPoint presentations.
- Maintains filing system and processes for the office.
- Manage various administrative and special projects and other duties as assigned.
Why Saint Luke’s?:
- Excellent working environment and supportive leadership.
- Opportunities for personal and career development.
- Saint Luke’s offers competitive salaries and benefits packages to all eligible employees.
- We believe in creating a collaborative environment where all voices are heard.
- We are here for you and will support you in achieving your goals.
- We are dedicated to innovation and always looking for ways to improve