Saint Luke’s East is looking for a compassionate Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) that is passionate about patient care, helping others and providing a superior quality of care! You will have the rewarding opportunity to make an impact on our patient’s hospital stay by providing individualized care to our patients in a positive and supportive work environment. These positions offer low patient ratios determined by patient needs on the unit.
We appreciate our CNA’s hard work and understand the important part that you play in healthcare and offer a variety of career advancement and education reimbursement options to support you in your career growth. The hours of this position are 6:45pm to 7:15am on the Intensive Care Unit (ICU).
- Providing patient care under the direction and supervision of an RN or LPN.
- Performing direct and indirect patient care tasks.
- Providing assistance with activities of daily living and care such as bathing, hygiene, elimination and toileting, nutrition, feeding, hydration, ambulation and positioning.
- Anticipating the patient’s family needs in a proactive fashion.
- Individualizing and modifying care according to the patient’s needs.
- Collaborating with other health care team members to enhance the provision of patient care.
- Supporting patient safety and satisfaction by performing regular patient rounds on the nursing unit and effectively communicating with all team members while providing excellent customer service.
Being a part of our team of Certified Nursing Assistants means that you get to be a part of a team that treats our patients and each other with respect and kindness. You will join a team that preserves the dignity of our patients and provides individualized care with a vision of being “The Best Place to Get Care. The Best Place to Give Care”. To be successful in this role, you will need to have strong communication and time management skills. We are seeking an experienced Certified Nursing Assistant who is team oriented, eager to expand their skills, and possesses a strong attention to detail.