Saint Luke's Pain Clinic, Overland Park, Kansas is seeking a part time RN. The RN functions independently and accountable for utilizing the nursing process. Coordinates the care for a group of patients with the Multidisciplinary Team. Delegates tasks appropriately. Identifies hospital resources. Serves as a clinical resource for new employees. Demonstrates positive formal or informal leadership within unit or department. You will have the opportunity to develop strong relationships with patients while providing excellent patient care, ensuring our vision of being “The Best Place to Get Care. The Best Place to Give Care.”
The Shift: Monday through Friday, no holidays, no weekends, no call
Why Saint Luke’s?
· Our leadership supports nurse engagement and allows their voices to be heard.
· We value our nurses’ knowledge, experience, and expertise to improve patient outcomes and quality care.
· The opportunity to make an impact on their unit, hospital, health system, and the healthcare industry.
· Strong nurse governance and we encourage all of our RNs to participate
· Various CEU, Continuing Education, Leadership and other career training available
· Career Advancement Program dedicated to RNs.
· Saint Luke’s offers competitive salaries and benefits packages to all eligible employees, click here to find out more.
Job RequirementsApplicable Experience:
Basic Life Support - American Heart Association or Red Cross, Registered Nurse (KS) - National Council of State Boards of Nursing (NURSYS)
The best place to get care. The best place to give care. Saint Luke’s 12,000 employees strive toward that vision every day. Our employees are proud to work for the only faith-based, nonprofit, locally owned health system in Kansas City. Joining Saint Luke’s means joining a team of exceptional professionals who strive for excellence in patient care. Do the best work of your career within a highly diverse and inclusive workspace where all voices matter.
Join the Kansas City region's premiere provider of health services. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Effective November 1st, 2021, full COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment for all Saint Luke’s Health System employees unless a medical or religious exemption is approved.