Saint Luke’s Anderson County Hospital in Garnett, KS is seeking a Patient Access Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for the operations of the patient access department and related patient access processes, including admissions registration, financial counseling, insurance verification, and scheduling. Your managerial experience will allow you to have a critical voice in standardized process improvement that aligns with best practices and our vision to be, “The best place to get care. The best place to give care.”
- Develops new processes and improves existing processes using SLHS principles and model for continuous performance improvement
- Improves processes with an emphasis on customer service
- Involvement in the revenue cycle extends beyond admitting and patient access
- Acts as an extension of patient accounting by assisting on site customers with questions related to patient accounts and the revenue cycle
- Familiar with and has general knowledge of managed care, Medicare and Medicaid rules regarding admitting requirements, billing rules, coverage issues and reimbursement
Revenue Cycle experience is preferred
We are seeking an experienced manager with strong communication, organizational, and multi-tasking skills. The ideal candidate will have exceptional relationship building skills and be able to work in a team atmosphere as well as autonomously. We are seeking an individual who is highly customer service oriented because of direct daily interactions with the patients, visitors, and staff they support.
Why Saint Luke’s?:
- Saint Luke’s offers competitive salaries and benefits packages to all eligible employees, click here to find out more.
- We believe in creating a collaborative environment where all voices are heard.
- We are here for you and will support you in achieving your goals.
- We are dedicated to innovation and always looking for ways to improve.