Saint Luke’s Health System is seeking a Physical Therapist for their Wright Memorial Hospital location in Trenton, MO. As a Physical Therapist in this role, you will provide outpatient, inpatient, short-term rehabilitation, and pediatric physical therapy. This position provides care for all conditions with a variety of ages. This opportunity will provide you with variety in your work, opportunities to take on extra projects to improve patient outcomes and have Physical Therapy Assistants available to support you. This position has team-oriented productivity standards and goals creating a collaborative team environment where everyone helps each other to achieve patient centered goals.
Shift Details: M – F, 8 AM – 4:30 PM
- Saturday rotation to provide care for our short-term rehabilitation areas.
- The staff Physical Therapist (PT) evaluates patients with an impairment, injury and/or disease, Then plans, designs and implements individualized physical therapy treatment programs.
- Interventions may include therapeutic exercise, manual therapy, functional retraining skilled therapy modalities, gait training, and/or other techniques deemed necessary by the therapist.
- Periodically reevaluates the patient to determine effectiveness of interventions and contributes to discharge planning.
- The PT supervises treatment provided by physical therapist assistants and recommends client care interventions to other members of the health care team to contribute to the patient rehabilitation process.
- The PT delegates and instructs supportive personnel in services to be provided and performs other duties as requested by the manager.
We are seeking a physical therapist that is flexible, enjoys variety in work, and is comfortable with working with all ages. To be successful, you will need to be a team-oriented patient focused professional who keeps patient care a priority while working with their peers to achieve a common goal.
Why Saint Luke’s:
- Strong support for continuing education and professional development.
- Designated location for National Health Services Corporation Loan Repayment Program.
- Saint Luke’s offers competitive salaries and benefits packages to all eligible employees, click here to find out more.
- We believe in creating a collaborative environment where all voices are heard.
- We are here for you and will support you in achieving your goals.
- We are dedicated to innovation and always looking for ways to improve.
Job RequirementsApplicable Experience:
Less than 1 year
Automobile Proof of Insurance - Various, Driver's License - Various, Physical Therapist (MO) - Missouri Division of Professional Registration
Bachelor's Degree (Required)
"The best place to get care. The best place to give care." That is the Saint Luke's vision and, whether in a hospital, clinic, practice, or office, our more than 12,000 employees strive toward that vision every day. Saint Luke's employees are proud of our rich history and heritage, and that we remain the only faith-based, nonprofit, locally owned health system in Kansas City. Joining Saint Luke's means joining a team of exceptional professionals who always strive for excellence in patient care. Take this opportunity to do the best work of your career within a highly diverse and inclusive work space where all voices matter.
Join the Kansas City region's premiere provider of health services. Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire only non-tobacco users.