Saint Luke’s South Hospital in Overland Park Kansas is seeking an experienced Radiologic Technologist to join our Radiology team. You will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment, performing diagnostic exams to assist in direct patient care. Your experience and expertise in quality and accurate radiographic images will ensure our vision, “The best place to get care. The best place to give care.” is maintained.
We offer a Career Advancement Program to qualified employees to expand your skills and grow your career.
Shift Details: PRN
Kansas licensure is required to work on Kansas side of state line”
· Performs general diagnostic x-rays for all patients, including Inpatient, Outpatient, and Emergency Department -- both portable or in the Radiology department
· Performs Fluoroscopy studies under the guidance of a Radiologist
· Utilizes C-arms in the surgical environment
· Performs Bone Density studies(will vary by location)
We are seeking patient centered, self-driven, motivated Registered Radiologic Technologists who are committed to providing exceptional patient care. To be successful, you will need to be able to work in a team atmosphere as well as autonomously. The ideal candidate will be highly organized, adaptable, task oriented, resourceful, and possess strong communication skills. If you are enthusiastic about learning and growing in your career, this is a great opportunity for you!
Starting with graduating class in 2017 Associates required.
Why Saint Luke’s?
· We are dedicated to innovation and always looking for ways to improve.
· We believe in creating a collaborative environment where all voices are heard.
· We are here for you and will support you in achieving your goals.
· Saint Luke’s offers competitive salaries and benefits packages to all eligible employees