Allen County Regional Hospital in Iola, Kansas is seeking an experienced Radiologic Technologist to join our Radiology team. You will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment, performing diagnostic exams to assist in direct patient care. Your experience and expertise in quality and accurate radiographic images will ensure our vision, “The best place to get care. The best place to give care.” is maintained.
- 36 hours per week
- Performs all duties associated with the Imaging Department to include CT, diagnostic x-rays for all patients, including Inpatient, Outpatient, and Emergency Department -- both portable or in the Radiology department
- All exams will be performed under the direct supervision of the Radiology manager and Radiologist with the focus being to support the mission and vision of the hospital.
We are seeking patient centered, self-driven, motivated Registered Radiologic Technologists who are committed to providing exceptional patient care. To be successful, you will need to be able to work in a team atmosphere as well as autonomously. The ideal candidate will be highly organized, adaptable, task oriented, resourceful, and possess strong communication skills. If you are enthusiastic about learning and growing in your career, this is a great opportunity for you!
Why Saint Luke’s
- Saint Luke’s offers competitive salaries and benefits packages to all of their employees, click here to find out more.
- Career Advancement Program to qualified employees to expand your skills and grow your career.
- We are dedicated to innovation and always looking for ways to improve.
- We believe in creating a collaborative environment where all voices are heard.
- We are here for you and will support you in achieving your goals.
Effective November 1st, 2021, full COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment for all Saint Luke’s Health System employees unless a medical or religious exemption is approved.
Job RequirementsApplicable Experience:
Less than 1 year
Licensed Radiologic Tech (LRT) (KS) - Kansas State Board of Healing Arts