We are hiring a full-time Registered Nurse for our Barry Road Primary Care location.
Day Shift Monday- Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm
- This Registered Nurse position provides professional nursing care for clinic patients following established standards and practices.
- Responsible for telephone triage, patient flow, and coordination of patient care.
- Schedules emergent need patient appointments, identifies learning needs for patients and families, provides advice and recommendations, inserts intravenous access with medication administration
- Delegates tasks to clinical staff in accordance with demonstrated competencies and consideration to Scope of Practice. Subject matter expert for patient education, assessment, interpretation, and documentation of patient care and testing.
- Enters admission orders as directed by provider.
- Responsible for managing expired samples.
- Able to work in a team atmosphere as well as autonomously.
- Excellent customer service skills and professional demeanor at all times. May be responsible for covering Medical Assistant job duties, LPN job duties, or other office duties as needed.
Dual License Required- Missouri RN and Kansas RN
BLS Certification required
Minimum of 1 year experience preferred