This is a great opportunity to expand on your nursing skills and gain experience with multiple different conditions and treatments. If you are a natural leader who can embrace the unexpected, is energized by variety, loves all aspects of nursing, builds relationships easily and loves fast-paced changing environments; then this is the right position for you.
The Float Pool is a cohesive team that supports one another and possesses strong communication.
Shift Details: Full-Time Nights 6:45 pm to 7:15 a
- Position is accountable for utilizing the nursing process.
- Responsible for performing patient care delegating patient care tasks and for supervision of other patient care staff.
- Responsible for coordinating the plan of care for a group of assigned patients and consulting with other members of the health care team when indicated to ensure optimal patient outcomes.
- This clinical nurse demonstrates proficiency and abides by policies rules guidelines and procedures.
Why Saint Luke’s?
- We value knowledge, experience, and expertise to improve patient outcomes and quality care.
- The opportunity to make an impact on the health system and the healthcare industry.
- Saint Luke’s offers competitive salaries and benefits packages
Applicable Experience:2 years
Registered Nurse (MO) - National Council of State Boards of Nursing (NURSYS)
The best place to get care. The best place to give care. Saint Luke’s 12,000 employees strive toward that vision every day. Our employees are proud to work for the only faith-based, nonprofit, locally owned health system in Kansas City. Joining Saint Luke’s means joining a team of exceptional professionals who strive for excellence in patient care. Do the best work of your career within a highly diverse and inclusive workspace where all voices matter.
Join the Kansas City region's premiere provider of health services. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Effective November 1st, 2021, full COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment for all Saint Luke’s Health System employees unless a medical or religious exemption is approved.