Allen County Regional Hospital in Iola, KS is seeking a Scheduler/Patient Access Representative to join our team. This position provides customer service to patients, families, physician offices, the community, and internal departments throughout Allen County Regional Hospital.
- Scheduling test, procedures, treatments, and services with minimal support.
- Determining financial accountability providing information and referrals proactively.
- Problem solving concerns and issues.
- Providing patient instructions and education regarding preparations for tests and procedures.
- Able to answer scheduling calls with minimal support.
- Demonstrates quality customer service.
- Participates in timely efficient workflow.
- Understands insurance terminology.
- Obtains information to appropriately bill payers.
- Verifies patient insurance eligibility.
- Confirms benefits eligibility.
We are looking for someone that is excited about working with people and has a positive attitude. The ideal candidate has strong computer and critical thinking skills and has the ability to multitask in a fast paced work environment.
Why Saint Luke’s?:
- Wages starting at $17.50, pay increases based on years of relevant experience.
- Saint Luke’s offers competitive salaries and benefits packages to all eligible employees.
- We believe in creating a collaborative environment where all voices are heard.
- We are here for you and will support you in achieving your goals.
- We are dedicated to innovation and always looking for ways to improve.