Bishop Spencer Place is Kansas City’s premier non-profit Life Care retirement community and a proud member of the Saint Luke’s Health System. Located between Westport and the Plaza we offer our residents a special place to live and our employees a truly wonderful place to work.
Shift: 16 hours per week, 8 on Saturday and 8 on Sunday.
Duties of the Security Officer include:
- Ensuring the safety of all residents, visitors, and employees.
- Monitoring alarm systems and security cameras.
- Making regular rounds to inspect buildings, grounds, and parking lots.
- Preparing logs and reports of all unusual activities in addition to filing maintenance requests for dangerous or malfunctioning situations.
- Completing light maintenance duties.
- Delivering packages, flowers, and prescriptions.
- Providing transportation to residents.
- Escorting residents and employees.
- Maintain a professional appearance adhering to the BSP dress code.
- Maintain a professional and courteous service attitude while adhering to BSP’s professional code of ethics.
Why Saint Luke’s Bishop Spencer Place?
- You would be working for Kansas City's premier retirement community.
- Excellent working environment and supportive leadership.
- Commitment to a safe and kind work environment with abundant resources.
- Opportunities for personal and career development.
- Saint Luke’s offers competitive salaries and benefits packages to all eligible employees, click here to find out more.
Saint Luke’s Bishop Spencer Place provides exceptional retirement living in the heart of Kansas City, with convenient access to culture, cuisine, and activities. The community offers independent living and a full spectrum of on-site health care, including private duty caregiving services, assisted living, long-term skilled nursing, and short-term rehabilitation. Residents enjoy first-class services and convenient amenities in a hospitality-focused, close-knit environment. Bishop Spencer Place is the only life plan community in Kansas City that is part of a major health system, with means residents have access to excellent health care from the area’s best providers.
Applicable Experience:2 years
Private Officer Commission - Various
Job DetailsPart Time
Day (United States of America)
The best place to get care. The best place to give care. Saint Luke’s 12,000 employees strive toward that vision every day. Our employees are proud to work for the only faith-based, nonprofit, locally owned health system in Kansas City. Joining Saint Luke’s means joining a team of exceptional professionals who strive for excellence in patient care. Do the best work of your career within a highly diverse and inclusive workspace where all voices matter.
Join the Kansas City region's premiere provider of health services. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Effective November 1st, 2021, full COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment for all Saint Luke’s Health System employees unless a medical or religious exemption is approved.