Saint Luke’s Crittenton Children’s Center in South Kansas City, MO is seeking a Director of Intake Services to join our team. Director Intake Services facilitates and directs 24 7 inpatient bed utilization residential and hospital , ensures compliance with all pertinent regulations, and builds strong relationships with third party payers. Positive relationships with physicians, nursing supervisors and senior administration are required to ensure empathic and timely response to individual patient and community needs.
Join the Kansas City region's premier psychiatric care provider for children, adolescents, and their families in being “The best place to get care. The best place to give care.”
- Supervises and completes daily operations as assigned by Manager of Intake and Utilizations Review.
- Oversees resources and functions related to utilization review and regulatory compliance adherence.
- Responsible for training of staff, discipline and evaluations.
- Monitors and maintains data to achieve quality outcomes and progression with the departmental strategic plan.
- Collaborates and communicates with the multidisciplinary team to ensure communication of patient’s treatment to the managed care provider.
- Review clinical charts in order to file appeals on denied accounts.
If you are looking for a fast paced work environment that is rewarding as well as supportive, offering a room for self-care and tools to tackle challenges, this is the position for you
Must have a master's degree and Licensed Professional Counselor (MO) – Missouri Division of Professional Registration