Position Summary: Responsible for highly technical systems and business analysis in partnership with management. Create, manage, maintain and debug programs, scripts, and SQL.
Essential Job Functions:
- Administer all phases of project implementation under general direction of IT management including coding, testing, documentation and environment-specific preparation.
- Identify and resolve challenges with application and system software, while responding to problems immediately to ensure continuous systems availability.
- Communicate with end-users to resolve application design and logic problems.
- Regular and reliable and adhere to assigned schedule.
- Adhere to all company and departmental policies and procedures per the guidebook including all safety requirements including all safety guidelines.
- Utilize electronic time management system to input time, attendance and paid off request.
Non-Essential Job Functions:
- Develop general and detailed specifications for applications or systems in conjunction with end-user and management, as required.
Meet 24/7 on-call requirements, as requested. Respond appropriately to emergencies, as necessary.
Education: Bachelors Degree in Information Technology OR equivalent work experience in a related field.
- Three years of experience in an IT environment and 1 year experience in application development and support.
- Expertise with relevant applications and tools including SQL query language, SSIS packages, custom reporting tools including Crystal Reports, Excel and relational database systems.
- Strong analytical skills. Logical problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Demonstrated exceptional organizational skills to meet strict deadlines of multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Strong verbal and interpersonal communication skills to interact with all levels within the organization effectively.
- Experience maintaining confidentially and securing technical company information.
- Advanced end-user of MS Office: MS Word, MS Outlook, MS Excel
- Experience with scripting languages and C# preferred
- Web Programming, especially asp.net and .net core experience (optional)
N/A Not Applicable Activity - Not applicable to this occupation
O Occasionally Position requires this activity up to 33% of the time (02.5 or < hrs/day)
F Frequently Position requires this activity up to 33% of the time (02.5-5.5 hrs/day)
C Constantly Position requires this activity more than 66% of the time (5.5+ hrs/day)
C Inside Work
N/A Outside Work
N/A Excessive Noise
C Use of Hands/Fingers
O Climb - Stairs/Ladders
N/A Lifting: Max. 70 lbs Individually
N/A Exposure to Hazards
O Exposure to Temperatures
N/A Operate Equipment/Company Vehicles
C Operate Computers
F Operate Other Equipment (List Equipment Type): Telephone, Fax Coper, Scanner, Printer
Work Environment: Office Environment