What You’ll Do
- Serves as the day-to-day contact for all client requests within a book of business (primarily Mid-Market accounts OR Emerging accounts) with direction from the Account Executive, prepares (or delegates where applicable) all relevant renewal materials (Premium & loss summary, exposures, coverage comparison, premium & rate, etc.).
- Partners with AE on client interactions, negotiations, technical analysis, and program design
- Supports AE with new client onboarding
- Building ability to anticipate problems through client or underwriter communications or industry changes
- Using the client workbook, and under the direction of the Account Executive, creates the marketing submission and manages ongoing negotiates with carriers.
- Receives quotes, reviews for accuracy / desired coverages, terms, pricing from submission, generates and populates the proposal and sends to Account Executive for completion/review.
- Receives policies, sends instructions to the applicable COE and keeps COE abreast of any changes that occur during negotiations with ability to process the policy if needed.
- Perform premium allocations, surplus lines template preparation, Certificate of Insurance request template preparation & master approval, on-demand certificates, basic contract reviews, policy endorsements, resolving coverage and premium discrepancy issues, and audits on expired and/or non-renewed policies
You Should Have:
- Ability to work within AMS and maintain data completeness standards
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to build underwriter and client relationships
- Ability to delegate to appropriate parties when necessary
- Experience with MS Office products required (specifically PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Holds or is pursuing general insurance designation (preferred)
- Some travel required (up to 20% depending on book of business & industry)
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
This Job Description is not a complete statement of all duties and responsibilities comprising this position.
The IMA Financial Group, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The IMA Financial Group, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Compensation & Benefits
Salary Range $53,000- $65,000, Annual Performance Bonus, Stock Purchase, Medical Plans, Prescription Drugs, Dental, Vision, Family Assistance Program, FSA, HSA, EcoPass, Pre-Tax Parking Plan, 401(k), Life/AD&D, Accident, Critical Illness, Long Term Care, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Business Travel Accident, Identity Theft, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Sabbatical, Gift Matching, Health Club Reimbursement & Fitness Device (Fitbit), Personal and Professional Development.