What You’ll Do
As an Account Technician and member of our Center of Excellence, you will actively participate in a team assisting the Account Managers and Account Executives in coordinating and providing IMA services to our clients. This role is part of one of the fastest growing and most dynamic teams at IMA. Because it operates at the hub of a variety of functions within the company, the Account Technician role is an ideal place to start as an IMA Associate, learn the ropes, and decide how you want your career to grow!
- Interact expertly and timely in support of Commercial Lines Service Teams via AMS, email, phone, and in-person.
- Ability to perform functions of the role within an IMA office 50% or more of the time.
- Tracking and prioritizing workload taking into consideration urgency and special instructions with strong attention to detail.
- Assisting Account Managers by completing tasks and activities assigned through Epic directly linked to client-facing work products in the Center of Excellence.
- Auto ID Cards, Claim Reporting Instructions, Premium & Loss Summary Creation and Population, Endorsement Processing and Invoicing, Experience Mod Ordering and E-filing, Renewal Invoicing, MVR’s, Ordering Loss Runs, Uploading and Building Folders in Client-Facing Portal, Policy Quick Checks, Population of Individual Loss Run Data, and Renewal Applications and Audits
- Special projects as assigned.
You Should Have:
- Up to six months of similar or related experience preferred
- Strong computer proficiency required.
- Experience with MS Office Suite required (specifically Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Experience with Epic preferred
- Attain and maintain professional designation or license
- Limited travel required (less than 25%)
- High School Diploma required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience
This Job Description is not a complete statement of all duties and responsibilities comprising this position.
The IMA Financial Group, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The IMA Financial Group, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Compensation & Benefits
Salary Range ($37,800 - $42,000), Annual Performance Bonus, Stock Purchase, Medical Plans, Prescription Drugs, Dental, Vision, Family Assistance Program, FSA, HSA, Pre-Tax Parking Plan, 401(k), Life/AD&D, Accident, Critical Illness, Long Term Care, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Business Travel Accident, Identity Theft, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Sabbatical, Gift Matching, Health Club Reimbursement & Fitness Device (Fitbit), Personal and Professional Development
Why Join IMA?
We’ve built a reputation for putting our associates first
What if we told you that you could be an integral part of an entrepreneurial, expanding company, develop lasting relationships, earn competitive benefits, plus claim part ownership? It’s this unique ownership business model that makes working at IMA so appealing.
We work in teams. We sell in teams. We win and prosper as a team
We provide support systems and resources that enable each of our associates to focus on what they do best. And as an independent company based in the Midwest, we’re big enough to write business all over the world and small enough to implement your ideas quickly.
We are recognized nationally as a leader in our industry.
- 2021 Business Insurance Magazine Best Places to Work in Insurance, #1 in large category
- 2021 Inc. 5000’s List of Fastest Growing Companies
- 2021 Wichita Business Journal’s Best Places to Work, #1 in extra-large category
- 2021 Puget Sound Business Journal’s Washington’s Best Workplaces
- 2021 Los Angeles Business Journal’s Best Places to Work
- 2021 Denver Business Journal’s Best Places to Work
- 2021 Dallas Business Journal’s Best Places to Work
- 2021 Alaska Journal of Commerce’s Best Workplaces in Alaska
- 2021 Civic 50 Colorado Honoree Recognizing 50 Most Community-Minded Companies
- 2021 Wichita Business Journal’s Fastest Growing Companies List
- 2020 Business Insurance Magazine Best Places to Work in Insurance