What You’ll Do
- Supports and demonstrates IMA’s core values
- Values and understands the importance of diversity, equity, and inclusion among all IMA associates
- Actively supports larger Business Consulting team projects through the delivery of specific deliverables and leads, with guidance, the design and execution of smaller team projects
- Demonstrates the ability to operate independently with good judgement
- Contributes actively in team meetings, sharing ideas and providing feedback on other’s deliverables to help build a team environment focused on trust, learning and results
- Delivers on-time and accurate analyses providing meaningful insights to our senior leaders
- Owns primary responsibility for data modeling and analysis across multiple Business Consulting team projects
- Develops high-quality deliverables for presentation to senior leaders and project teams
- Effectively manages potential roadblocks by proactively identifying, communicating, and solving issues
- Demonstrates the ability to effectively prioritize, manage and complete multiple tasks in a given time period
- Contribute to the building of Business Consulting team knowledge capital, tools and templates
- Proactively seeks and acts on feedback regarding performance, deliverables
- Interacts professionally and timely with clients via email, phone, and in-person
- Performs functions of the role within an IMA office more than 50% of the time
You Should Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree required; degree in a business or quantitative field (e.g. finance, economics, mathematics, engineering, etc.) strongly preferred
- 1 to 3 years of similar or related experience
- Foundational computer skills and proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint required
- Limited travel required (less than 25%)
This Job Description is not a complete statement of all duties and responsibilities comprising this position.
The IMA Financial Group, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The IMA Financial Group, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Compensation & Benefits
Why Join IMA?
We've built a reputation for putting our associates first
What if we told you that you could be an integral part of an entrepreneurial, expanding company, develop lasting relationships, earn competitive benefits, plus claim part ownership? It's this unique ownership business model that makes working at IMA so appealing.
We work in teams. We sell in teams. We win and prosper as a team
We provide support systems and resources that enable each of our associates to focus on what they do best. And as an independent company based in the Midwest, we’re big enough to write business all over the world and small enough to implement your ideas quickly.
We are recognized nationally as a leader in our industry.
- 2021 Denver Business Journal’s Best Places to Work
- 2020 Business Insurance Magazine Best Places to Work in Insurance
- 2020 Dallas Business Journal Best Places to Work
- 2018 Dallas Business Journal Best Places to Work
- 2016 Fortune's Top 50 Workplaces for Parents