What You’ll Do
- Supports and demonstrates IMA’s core values
- Values and understands the importance of diversity, equity, and inclusion among all IMA associates
- Possesses comfort with high degree of oversight & accountability for quality & efficiency of work product
- Provides direct support to IMA Clients and service teams regarding coordination of requests for certificates of insurance, rejected certificates of insurance, endorsement issues, reviews areas where client's request and/or contractually required insurance requirements are not in compliance, or certificates received by clients are not in compliance
- Independently processes certificates, policies, endorsements and audits from the Commercial Lines Teams
- Assists with special projects and reports as requested (ordering MVR's and processing returned certificates)
- Assists with the renewal processes, as requested
- Assists in account servicing needs during the policy year including certificates, filings, etc.
- Accountability for maintaining account files in EPIC including but not limited to CSR24 client access
- Provides direct support to IMACC clients and team with moderate guidance by auditing certificates of insurance and endorsements for completeness, accuracy, and conformance to our client’s contract requirements
You Should Have:
- 2-year college degree preferred
- Intermediate skill with MS Office products preferred/required (specifically PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Strong level of comfort with learning and utilizing computer software programs (EPIC, CSR24, MYCOI, and TrustLayer)
- Ability to work collectively in a team
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills, as well as strong attention to detail
This Job Description is not a complete statement of all duties and responsibilities comprising this position.
The IMA Financial Group, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The IMA Financial Group, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Compensation & Benefits
Annual Performance Bonus, Stock Purchase, Medical Plans, Prescription Drugs, Dental, Vision, Family Assistance Program, FSA, HSA, Pre-Tax Parking Plan, 401(k), Life/AD&D, Accident, Critical Illness, Long Term Care, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Business Travel Accident, Identity Theft, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Sabbatical, Gift Matching, Health Club Reimbursement & Fitness Device (Fitbit), Personal and Professional Development
Why Join IMA?
We’ve built a reputation for putting our associates first
What if we told you that you could be an integral part of an entrepreneurial, expanding company, develop lasting relationships, earn competitive benefits, plus claim part ownership? It’s this unique ownership business model that makes working at IMA so appealing.
We work in teams. We sell in teams. We win and prosper as a team
We provide support systems and resources that enable each of our associates to focus on what they do best. And as an independent company based in the Midwest, we’re big enough to write business all over the world and small enough to implement your ideas quickly.
We are recognized nationally as a leader in our industry.
- 2021 Denver Business Journal’s Best Places to Work
- 2020 Business Insurance Magazine Best Places to Work in Insurance
- 2020 Dallas Business Journal Best Places to Work
- 2018 Dallas Business Journal Best Places to Work
- 2016 Fortune's Top 50 Workplaces for Parents
- 2014 Business Insurance Magazine Best Places to Work in Insurance
- 2014 Dallas Business Journal’s Healthiest Employer Finalist
- 2011 – 2013 Healthiest Employers in North Texas Award Dallas Business Journal
- 2014 Kansas City Business Journal’s Healthiest Employer Finalist
- 2013 Kansas City Business Journal’s Healthiest Employer Honoree
- 2015 CoBiz Best of Colorado
- 2014 Colorado Biz Magazine Colorado's "Perk"iest Companies