What You’ll Do
Offers expertise and advice to clients as related to exposures and options for reduction of exposures. Must work closely with Servicing Account Managers and Sales/Account Executives to provide information about insurance coverage and other means of risk transfer to the IMA client as it relates to review of said contracts. Reviews insurance and risk transfer clauses/requirements in Client contracts for IMA clients. Actively participates in the service team to coordinate and provide IMA services to our commercial clients of moderate to high complexity. Assists in the training of contract review with others internally and externally
Essential job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Supports and demonstrates IMA’s core values
- Values and understands the importance of diversity, equity, and inclusion among all IMA associates
- Independently reviews insurance and risk transfer specifications in client contracts and agreements and advises of any potential coverage issues/discrepancies
- Prepares and presents training sessions to colleagues and clients on specific risk transfer and insurance issues found in contracts with owners and general contracts
- Mentors and assists in the training of the contract administrators and certificate and renewal specialists with reference materials on topics germane to review of contracts and insurance coverages
- Acts as a resource and source of advisement for miscellaneous issues including but not limited to claims, drafting of white papers, negotiations, and RFPs. This would include actions such as research and writing responses to internal and external clients
- Interacts professionally and timely with clients via email, phone, and in-person
- Performs functions of the role within an IMA office 0-50% of the time
You Should Have:
- 5+ years of similar or related experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Juris Doctorate Graduate degree required; passed the bar preferred
- Ability to perform legal research
- Strong oral and written communication and interpersonal skills, as well as strong attention to detail
- Experience with MS Office products preferred/required (specifically PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, and Excel)
This Job Description is not a complete statement of all duties and responsibilities comprising this position.
The IMA Financial Group, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The IMA Financial Group, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Compensation & Benefits
Salary Range $69,300-$104,000, Annual Performance Bonus, Stock Purchase, Medical Plans, Prescription Drugs, Dental, Vision, Family Assistance Program, FSA, HSA, Pre-Tax Parking Plan, 401(k),, Life/AD&D, Accident, Critical Illness, Long Term Care, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Business Travel Accident, Identity Theft, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Sabbatical, Gift Matching, Health Club Reimbursement & Fitness Device (Fitbit), Personal and Professional Development.