The Healthcare Attorney is recognized as a specialist in healthcare law and provides expert legal services to one or more SLHS entities on complex legal matters. The incumbent is a legal advisor who can demonstrate increasing competence in applying complex legal skills and practices, plus evidence of maturity and judgment to help analyze and solve legal issues and deal with SLHS management and outside counsel on legal matters. This position may be staffed onsite or on a remote basis with periodic onsite obligations. Experience with clinical research contracting preferred.
Essential functions and attributes include:
- Firm grasp of federal and state regulatory issues and administrative rules impacting the healthcare industry;
- Excellent drafting and revision of contracts and other legal documents;
- Clear written and verbal communication with senior leaders, colleagues, outside counsel and administrative staff;
- Ability to prioritize projects, to react quickly and nimbly to changing business needs and initiative to drive projects through to completion under minimal guidance from senior Law Department personnel; and
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite and the aptitude to learn new computer applications.
Job RequirementsApplicable Experience:
Doctorate Degree - Jurisprudence
Job DetailsFull Time
Day (United States of America)