Are you a consulting leader, marketing exec, account director or communications pro with a strong digital background? Are you ready to take on a different challenge? If so, come perfect your craft at Spotlight, a six-time recipient of KC Business Journal’s Best Place to Work award.
At Spotlight, our clients are ambitious digital agencies and software companies with big growth goals. To help fuel that growth, we connect our clients with the most influential industry analysts to win the coverage that will make them famous. We call this the practice of Analyst Relations (AR).
Client Executives manage and grow the AR programs for a portfolio of clients. They drive successful outcome by providing sound strategic recommendations, by building strong client relationships, and by teaming up with our Client Partners who bring AR strategies to life through execution.
An effective Client Executive:
- Sees the big picture and leans on experience to establish credibility and inform strategy
- Has experience managing multiple accounts
- Helps clients position their differentiators in a way that matters to industry analysts
- Crafts messaging to inform and influence clients as well as analysts
- Guides and mentors Client Partners
- Demonstrates a willingness to contribute to the overall success of a growing company
Ideal candidates will have strong native digital expertise built through experiences in (but not limited to) agency, management consulting, client-side marketing/technology, online media strategy/buying and/or digital technology and platform development.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Proven track record of building C-level relationships
- Strong verbal/written communication skills; strong presentation skills
- Minimum 10 years experience managing and growing multiple client accounts
- Occasional travel throughout the year
Spotlight is a unique, rapidly growing firm based in downtown Kansas City’s up and coming Crossroads neighborhood. Learn more about Spotlight at spotlightar.com.
Spotlight is an equal opportunity employer.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.