The hired candidates will be responsible for preparing pizzas that follow our recipes. You will need to be able to work quickly with a high degree of accuracy to be successful due to the fast-paced environment of our restaurant. In addition to making pizzas, you will also be expected to support our restaurant in other ways. This will often include taking customers’ orders and providing them with exceptional service. You will also help us prepare pizza toppings, sauces, and dough. The hired candidate will also help us maintain our inventory, cash, and daily paperwork.
Shift Leader Responsibilities:
• Prepare high-quality pizza ingredients
• Cook pizzas that satisfy our customers’ expectations
• Monitor inventory and communicate with the GM when stock and supplies are running low
• Follow cash handling procedures
• Follow all relevant food health and safety requirements
- Assist us in maintaining a clean and sanitary workplace
Shift Lead Requirements:
• Must have reliable personal transportation.
• Previous experience with making pizza not required
• Willingness to work nights, weekends, and during our restaurant’s busy hours
• Ability to stand throughout most of your shift and lift boxes weighing up to 20 pounds
• Exceptional customer service, communication, and teamwork skills
• Willingness to take direction and adapt to shifting circumstances
- Must have Clay County Manager Food Handler card. If you do not have the Clay County Food Handler card, you must go to Clay County Health Department to take the class and exam. You can also go online to take the exam and take the results to the Clay a county Health department. We will reimburse the cost of getting your food handler card. If you already have a manager food handler card from a different area, please let us know where it is from so we can check if it is accepted by Clay County.
Full time or Part time, can work with most availabilities. Nights and Weekends, 4PM to Close preferable.
We are open 11AM to 10PM everyday. Closed Christmas Day and Thanksgiving.