As a stylist with True Society, your goal is to develop a genuine relationship with the bride and her party while delivering an exceptional experience. We have a wonderful, friendly, and passionate team. We are expertly trained on every dress, every detail, and all things bridal so we can not only help brides find THE dress, but to make it the most memorable and amazing experience they deserve.
Successful applicants will be strong communicators, customer focused and comfortable working in a fast-paced dynamic environment. We are seeking energetic individuals who are self-starters, want to be challenged, and have an interest in growing with our brand.
What We Require
- Provide an exceptional and consistent experience to all brides and their party members
- Work one on one with brides to create the perfect bridal style for their wedding day.
- Build relationships with brides via consistent communication throughout the entire lifecycle of the bride’s experience.
- Assist bridesmaids and other party members with their dress selection, sizing, and ordering.
- Provide feedback about emerging bridal trends, accessories, and other add-on items or services.
- Consistently achieve and maintain sales goals (daily, weekly, monthly) as set forth by management.
- Assist with implementing new business ideas relating to customer experience, driving sales, new technology and merchandising.
- Participate and assist with organizing in-store events, bridal fairs, and promotions.
- Maintain high level of store standards by maintaining a clean and well-organized store.
- Represent the store and the designer labels we sell in a professional and consultative manner.
What We Expect
- Open availability including evenings and weekends.
- Strong sales aptitude with a track record of success.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; must be both professional and friendly.
- Ability to build relationships with customers and solve problems quickly and efficiently.
- Dedication and ability to quickly develop strong product knowledge of bridal industry and trends.
- Physical ability to move throughout the store, lift and move up to 20lbs, kneel and stand for extended periods.
- Detail oriented with a keen understanding of bridal industry trends.
- Ability to always maintain a fashion forward and professional appearance.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to self-manage working effectively to meet deadlines.
- Be a team player with a strong work ethic and the ability to multitask.
- Ability to adapt to change in an ever-growing, fast-paced environment.
- Minimum 2 years bridal sales or other sales experience preferred.
- High School Diploma (or equivalent) required; Undergraduate degree strongly preferred with emphasis in business or apparel related studies.