Are you looking to join a fast-growing, industry-leading organization? If so, come join us at Spotlight, six-time winner of KC Business Journal’s Best Place to Work.
At Spotlight, our clients are ambitious software companies with big growth goals. To help fuel that growth, we connect our clients with the most influential industry analysts to win the coverage that will make them famous. We call this the practice of Analyst Relations (AR).
Marketing Operations Associates help support our sales team in growing our client portfolio. They identify potential customers, automate the outbound marketing campaigns and manage all of Spotlight's target lists.
An effective Marketing Operations Associate:
- Is self-motivated and results-driven.
- Is a strong communicator.
- Familiarizes oneself with the company's vision and mission, seeking to accomplish set goals and objectives.
- Conducts market research and identifies potential clients.
- Collects and maintains client information in the CRM database.
- Collaborates with sales leadership and internal SMEs throughout the sales cycle.
- Bachelor's degree OR 1-2 years of relevant work experience in business management, marketing, or related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure.
- Strong organization and project management skills.
- Friendly and personable demeanor.
- Proficient in Google Workspace.
- Office attendance in Kansas City is required.
Ideal candidates will have a strong interest in developing their career and a track record of achieving goals and success.
Spotlight is a unique, rapidly growing firm based in downtown Kansas City’s up-and-coming Crossroads neighborhood. Learn more about Spotlight at spotlightar.com.
Expected start date is Q4 2022/Q1 2023.
Spotlight is an equal opportunity employer.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.