This month's COVID Cafe, will meet Thursday, February 18th, 2021. We will start at 8 am. So pour a good cup of coffee and settle in at your desk or kitchen table for a good time connecting with new and old friends discussing interesting topics.
In addition to everyone getting a short opportunity to share the latest happenings in their business, we will break out into a small group discussion around:
Presentations are everywhere thanks to modern technology. There’s a good chance that not only do you have something to say about receiving a presentation, you may give them as part of your job.
- What makes a good presentation?
- What makes a bad presentation?
- Do you give presentations? If so, what are they about?
- How do you feel about giving presentations?
- How do you feel about watching presentations?
We often learn best from our peers. Coffee Connections is all about getting to know your peers by offering lessons learned and best practices.
Attendees will receive their login information as part of their registration.