This month's COVID Cafe, will meet Thursday, September 17th. We will start at 8 am. So pour a good cup of coffee and settle in at your desk or kitchen table for a good time connecting with new and old friends discussing interesting topics.
In addition to everyone getting a short opportunity to share the latest happenings in their business, we are going to discuss something many of us deal with:
What makes for a good one on one meeting?
- What is your preferred method of connecting with clients, customers, or fellow employees (now and post COVID)?
- What are your basis exceptions around a one on one business meeting?
- How do you organize for a meeting of this type?
- Do you go in with a formal agenda or free flow?
- Is it okay to make a formal business ask during the first meeting or is the first meeting for building trust and rapport?
We often learn best from our peers so we want you to share what your challenges and best practices are around these questions.
Attendees will receive their login information as part of their registration.