Applications for this special edition of Sip & Pitch are due October 14 at 11:59pm PT. CLICK HERE TO APPLY.
Business Resource Groups (BRGs) activate employees and team members to engage in the business of our companies by leveraging their diversity. Also known as employee resource groups, affinity groups, and networks, BRGs are increasingly demonstrating that they have an impact on employee engagement and contribute to the achievement of business goals via collaborations with Supplier Diversity efforts and procurement.
- Each finalist will present a live, 10 min virtual BRG “pitch” for judging based on the Sip & Pitch: BRG Special Edition benchmarking
- Judging will be based on ability to demonstrate significant organizational impact in these 5 impact areas: Marketplace (40%), Group Structure/Governance (10%), Culture (20%), Community (20%), Outreach/Growth(10%)
- A free screening of the award-winning documentary film Families Like Yours for your E/BRG utilizing the Screening Toolkit presented by EY ($500 value)
- Recognition during NGLCC's 2020 Unity Week programming as the 2020 BRG Challenge Winner
- The opportunity to present to the Q4 NGLCC Corporate Advisory Council in December 2020
- A feature in the NGLCC Connect newsletter, blog, and social media platforms
- Provide clear examples of BRG collaboration with Supplier Diversity, or efforts in the market to work with LGBT+-owned businesses or entrepreneurs
- Give clear examples of BRG alignment with company business objectives
- Articulate what makes your BRG stand out in the crowd
- Size doesn’t matter! Even small BRG groups can make a big impact